Things about life that we all hate. I know what you're thinking; "How is this any different to 'My Pet Peeves?" Well to be honest, it isn't really all that different to 'My Pet Peeves', there is one major difference though, and that is, I can guarantee that you probably all hate the things I'm about to list too. These are things about life that we all hate. Everyone hates this, everyone that is mentally stable and in good health anyway. Therefore, about 70% of the world hates these things, because I'd guess that about 30% of the world is criminally insane, but don't take that statistic as gospel. It's completely made up.
I've been thinking a lot about this topic, a lot. An awful lot. Maybe a little too much, but it came to me yesterday while Christmas shopping. Now, I detest Christmas shopping. In fact, I detest shopping in general, but that isn't one of the things in life that we all hate. One of the things in life that we all hate is those little kids that stand by the checkout, offering to help you pack your shopping. I hate those.
1. Crazy shop-packing helpers; Or whatever it is they're called. I can't stand them. Whenever I'm about to choose a checkout to wait at, I always try to make sure that no one is at the end of it offering to help you pack your belongings. Why? Because it's just awkward. I don't need your help. I don't want your help. And, I certainly don't need you guilt-tripping me into funding your cheer-leading activities. Go away. Whenever my family and I see one, it always goes down like this.
My family and I: We don't need help.
Annoying helper: Really?
My family and I: Yes.
Annoying helper: Okay. *stands in the way, making it impossible for us to actually do any packing*
My family and I: Could you move out the way a little?
Annoying helper: Oh sorry. *doesn't move out the way*
Why are they so annoying? It's like they were created to annoy me. I honestly believe they were. I just want them all to go away. BEGONE ANNOYING HELPERS, BEGONE. DISAPPEAR.
2. PDA: Public Display of Affection; I'm lonely, I don't have a partner, but let me assure you. If I did have a partner, we would not snog in public. I don't care how unromantic you may deem it, it's not happening. PDA is the single most annoying thing that has to be done in pairs. I want to burn every couple I see kissing. I want to burn them, get gasoline, pour it over them, and then set them on fire. This is what I want to do when I see PDA. I want to commit criminal acts. Keep it to yourself. Keep it intimate. Keep it in the bedroom. JUST KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME. I haven't met one (sane) person that doesn't mind PDA. Unless of course, they're the idiot partaking in it.
3. Teachers who pick on you when you don't have your hands up: There is no worse teacher. Where they not children once? Do they not remember the pain? Do they not remember the feeling of depression that washes over you when you're chosen to answer a question but for the life of you cannot think of an intelligent answer? It's a terrible feeling.
Teacher: You, with your hand down and a blank expression on your face, what is oxidation?
Me: Erm.
Teacher: Oh come on. We learnt this last lesson.
Me: It is the erm..
Teacher: Thiiinkkk.
Me: Er. I don't know.
Teacher: Does ANYONE know?
Of course I don't know the answer, that's why I was avoiding eye contact. I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. DON'T PICK ME. I can't know every answer. Stop picking on me. I'm only human.
4. People who post private jokes as Facebook statues; they should be shot. It is panic attack inducing. It is almost as annoying as people who make statuses like this; "Had a great day with Jake, Greg, Lisa, Mary, Kate, David, Lucy, Maria, Anthony, Nathaniel, Baljeet, Damien and Carl. :D xoxoxo" <- NO ONE GIVES A FLYING SHIT. The only thing worse than statuses like those, are the ones with an added private joke; "Had a great day with Jake, Robbie, Carl, Lisa and Maria. LOOL @ that man that told us to get off the bus. HIS TEETH WAS SO UGLY. OMG. And when we thought we'd be kicked out of the cinema. LOOL." <- OH FUCK OFF and write on their wall. No one else is going to find it funny, therefore there's absolutely no point in making it a stupid fucking status. Not even the friends tagged in it like it.
5.When boys make never-ending innuendos; It's not funny. It's not clever. It's fucking annoying.
Me: I was going to come, but I decided against it.
Boy who makes never-ending innuendos: HAHA. YOU SAID COME. WINK WINK.
Me: Haa (fake laugh). She gave me her glove, then I said to her that my hand didn't fit in.
Boy who makes never-ending innuendos: That's what she said. HAHAHAHA.
Me: Go fall in acid.
I'm sure there's more things about life that we all hate. But that's all I can think of. Got more? COMMENT.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on. Say what you think.