I realized my blog was getting slightly boring. So, I thought to myself 'Oh crumbs no! I must blog about something'. Then I thought 'Wait. I have nothing to blog about'. THEN I thought... 'STRESS NO MORE'.
http://www.blogtap.net/blogtopicgenerator/ <- As I remembered this website.
After numerous clicks on 'generate topic', I decided on 'Showering Daily'.
I'm starting to think picking this topic was silly and may start making people think that I don't shower daily. As a matter of fact. I do shower daily. Showering daily is what I consider to be normal. NOT showering daily is not normal.
Who doesn't shower daily? (If you don't. Leave a comment. I will not judge you)
If you don't shower daily. Do you shower monthly? Weekly? Yearly? Fort-nightly? ... Hourly?
I'm curious. Not showering daily is something that I can't get my head round.
I personally think showering daily is an essential part of life. If we didn't shower daily or worse, if we didn't shower at all. The world would be a terrible place. Let me set the scene:
Imagine a dystopian future where everyone stunk. Just imagine it, but no it gets worse. Where the streets are paved with abandoned bath tubs, and those bath tubs are filled with showers, and those showers are filled with soap bars, and those soap bars have decomposed making them all smelly. So not only do the people stink. The streets stink too.
^ That's a pretty crappy future if you ask me.
So, to save the world from a smelly future. WASH DAILY.
(Probably my silliest blog post ever. Forgive me.)
http://www.blogtap.net/blogtopicgenerator/ <- As I remembered this website.
After numerous clicks on 'generate topic', I decided on 'Showering Daily'.
I'm starting to think picking this topic was silly and may start making people think that I don't shower daily. As a matter of fact. I do shower daily. Showering daily is what I consider to be normal. NOT showering daily is not normal.
Who doesn't shower daily? (If you don't. Leave a comment. I will not judge you)
If you don't shower daily. Do you shower monthly? Weekly? Yearly? Fort-nightly? ... Hourly?
I'm curious. Not showering daily is something that I can't get my head round.
I personally think showering daily is an essential part of life. If we didn't shower daily or worse, if we didn't shower at all. The world would be a terrible place. Let me set the scene:
Imagine a dystopian future where everyone stunk. Just imagine it, but no it gets worse. Where the streets are paved with abandoned bath tubs, and those bath tubs are filled with showers, and those showers are filled with soap bars, and those soap bars have decomposed making them all smelly. So not only do the people stink. The streets stink too.
^ That's a pretty crappy future if you ask me.
So, to save the world from a smelly future. WASH DAILY.
(Probably my silliest blog post ever. Forgive me.)
I shower once ever 1.5 days lol. Does that count as daily? How often you shower mostly depends on the climate you're in, when it's really hot I s=find myself showering twice daily, and in cold climates people often shower less frequently? Just a guess.
ReplyDelete1.5? Yeah, I think it does. I'm sure climate does play a part in the 'how often should I shower' dilemma. But still. People should daily. Just for my sanity.
ReplyDeleteI don't exactly follow the "shower daily" rule. What I think is, shower if you find you need to. We are located in different places on earth, and as Titilope said, climate plays an important part in this topic. In winter I showered twice a week in extreme days. For days with low activity(like all day at home), I don't find the necessity of showering. In developed and rich countries, it became a common habit for people to shower daily. But in some other countries they don't even have enough clean water supply to do laundry or even satisfy their thirst. Also, I have heard that Eskimos bath twice a week or longer. It really depends on the situation.
ReplyDeleteActually, this is quite an interesting topic. Not silly at all. But the dystopian future you mentioned is quite silly... if nobody bath, do you think bath-related products will still be manufactured? Merchants would not invest their money on a doomed market, would they?