- I want a library attached to my house. I hate going to libraries and I hate being given deadlines. "Hey, you can borrow this book, BUT YOU ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS TO READ IT". It really annoys me. Yes. Yes I know, you could use the "But dude, you can just renew it" excuse, but then I'd have to go BACK to the library in order to renew; which I find very irritating. Also, I always beat myself down whenever I don't finish the book in 2 weeks. I know it's silly, but it makes me feel like I'm.... how can I put it? Slacking. So, the way I see it. Attaching a library to my house would solve this problem as then I'd be to able to read books without having a deadline taunting me.
- I wish I had the ability to speak Japanese fluently. It is such a beautiful, wonderful, glorious, amazing (overselling it) language, and I just love the way it rolls off my tongue. So far, I know how to say 'Hey, my name is Titilope' in Japanese. Which, is pretty pitiful, but hey! It's something. Hajimemashite Titilope desu. Yoroshiku, onegai gimasu. (Your're impressed aren't you?)
- I wish everyone wasn't so into things that I'm not into. Everyone loves Harry Potter, I couldn't care less. Everyone loves going on and on about politics. It bores the sh*t out of me. Everyone is so SIMILAR, and I feel so un-similar. This is what usually happens to me.
Random Person 1: Did you see the last Harry Potter film?
Random Person 2: Yes. I cried loads. OMG. I'm so sad it's over! It's such a great film
Random Person 1: YES. We should re-watch it again. What did you think Titilope?
Me: I don't like Harry Potter, BUT did you hear about the new Ghibli film coming out? ARGH! I'm so excited.
Random Person 1/Random Person 2: YOU'RE WEIRD. YOU WEIRDO. GO BE AWAY A WEIRDO SOMEOWHERE ELSE.
Okay. So maybe they don't really just shout me down by calling me a 'weirdo' repeatedly, but they make pretty odd faces as if to say 'go be a weirdo somewhere else'. It doesn't offend me, but it does bother me. I haven't found one person that actually shares any similar interests with me. It's pretty depressing. I've learnt to take it on the chin though, but I really wish I had someone that was on the same wavelength as me.
- I wish I had a dog. I could easily get a dog when I'm older, so it's not that big of a deal. I just want one now. I have his name planned and everything (I am pretty pathetic, I know). I would take him on Dog Dates, so you know... He can fall in love, and hopefully meet someone on his wave-length. I want him to have the life, I couldn't. I'll pretty much live my dreams through him. You know like how parents use their kids to do the things they could never do? Yeah, well I'd live my dreams through my dog instead. I'll call him Paolo, because if I was a boy, I'd want to be called Paolo. See what I mean? He's living my dreams.
- I wish I had a better father, but I don't and there's nothing I can do about that. So, I've learnt to accept it
React/Comment/Share.
Thanks for reading.
That's the strange thing about the internet; it opens you up to loads of new things to get into, but not many people to get into it with for some reason.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW. Why is everyone else so sucky?
ReplyDelete